Friday, September 18, 2009

Do not eat "Coraline" with Mushrooms


"Coraline" is one of the most amazing movie's I have ever seen! How this film was made for children I am not sure... It was terrifying!
The visuals were amazing and when I say amazing I mean out of this world unbelievable. SEVERAL times through out the movie I said out loud- OH MY GOD am I really seeing this? Things that don't make sense make sense. It is a modern day life like Alice in Wonderland.
Through the ribbed tunnel that oddly resembled a fallopian tube in "Coraline" the main character goes into a different world. The tunnel passageway between both worlds was symbolic in that form because she was going to see her mother on either side, symbolising birth and seeing your mother "for the first time". This is my own take on it but I'm willing to take more ideas in!
Things seem great at first then oddly take a weird turn to scare your socks off. This film is 5 star seen with or without the 3D glasses.


1 comment:

  1. I felt like the movie was a def masterpiece. A great film but it was totally wacked out. I felt like I was actually in a Dr Seuss Nightmare.

    ReplyDelete