Friday, October 2, 2009

"The Unborn", Should have never been born



It was ok. Not fantastic. I was horrified at the start with the dog with the mask on, but my fear quickly turned to laughs when I heard this:
"JUMBY wants to be born now."
Wait rewind...
"JUMBY wants to be born now."
Jumby? Are you freakin kidding me? JUMBY? They could not have given this satanic child another name than JUMBY! I was rolling around laughing (I should add that i was 2 VT brewed Double Bag-ed in) But seriosuly- every time I saw him I wanted to sing a silly song, or give him a giant lolly-pop.
There were some scary scenes, the dogs, the CREEPY old dude who ripped off the Exorcist spider walk... but i would say, all in all, D+ material. Judge for yourself. Did anyone happen to get nervous opening their medicine cabinet?
Image from "The Unborn"

No comments:

Post a Comment