Wednesday, January 14, 2009

C'MON!


Is "Quarantine" (2008) out on DVD yet! GEEEEEEZ! I missed this in the theater and I want to see it now! I think the DVD release is Feb. 17th 2009- WAY too far away! Jennifer Carpenter from "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" (2005) is an AMAZING actress and I cant wait to see her performance in this movie. I know that "Quarantine" is a remake of the Spanish movie "REC" and that it got bad reviews- but that never stops me!

Photo of Jennifer Carpenter, "Quarantine" (2008) Courtesy of: www.shocktillyoudrop.com

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer Carpenter has the BEST scream. Exorcism of Emily Rose is one of my all time fav horror flicks. I get chills every time she counts to six in all those crazy languages.

    Never saw Quarantine, heard it wasn't that great but I'd like to check it out as well.

    ReplyDelete