Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's Gonna Be WILD



The Popular Children's Horror Book will now be a Movie! (I knew I would be destined for a life of Horror movies). I LOVED this book as a child and my sister would scream and hide from looking at the pictures:
I remember being FASCINATED by my sister's fear of this book- not in a creepy "Serial Killer" way but in a confused way (how did that book make her do that!).
I'm sure my adult sister won't find this movie scary now, but the memory will always be there.
Plus, I have seen pictures and clips of this upcoming movie and it looks intense.
"Where the Wild Things Are" comes to Theaters October 2009.

POST DEDICATED TO DANI

Picture from the Film "Where the Wild Things Are" (2009) is from: http://tinyurl.com/a5afks

No comments:

Post a Comment